Stars Premier League – Season 10 (SPL10) is Played with 8 teams and is Four Cup format and is played on Weekends. Mixed Corporate and pure corporate teams are allowed to take part. This tournament is exclusively for corporate employees, working professionals and Students above 17 Years, current leagues and professional players can not take part in the tournament at any stage.
SPL10 STARTS ON 11TH FEBUARY 2018
- Each team will play 6 League matches in the league Stage & 1 Finals.
- League stage 2 points for a win, 1 point for a draw and none for the loser. Total points and NRR will be calculated to determine the positions of the teams in league table.
- Six teams at the top of the pool table will play for Platinum, Gold, Silver & Bronze Cups
- Teams ranked 1 & 2 qualify for Platinum Cup.
- Teams ranked 3 & 4 qualify for Gold Cup.
- Teams ranked 5 & 6 qualify for Silver Cup.
- Teams ranked 7 & 8 qualify for Bronze Cup
- Tournament will be played in white clothing and RED ball event.
- Official Umpires for all games.
- High quality cricket balls
- Individal Trophies
- Player of the Man for every Match
- Best batsman, Best bowler, MVP (Awarded after whole tournamet)
- Fairplay Award for the whole team.
- Comprehensive and live online scoring with all statistics.
- In depth statistics with wagon wheel, Manhattan chart etc made available through http://cricket.playsfit.com
- Social Media Coverage on Playsfit’s Official Facebook page & Instagram
- Video Coverage & Pictures for a Min of 5 Matches & Knockouts (depending on power conditions a the ground). Videos and pics will be copied to CD and handed over to captain and also may be uploaded to social media channels.
- Bananas (or) Glucose (or) snacks provided as refreshments for all players.
- All matches to be played under ICC T20 rules, D/L method in case of rain and bad light.
- All teams to submit 16 member playing squad at the time of registration and no other player can be included in the playing XI in tournament at any stage.
- All teams are expected to be in full whites.
- Reporting time is atleast 30 min before the match start time. In case of teams reporting late over will be reduced form the match.
- Each innings to be bowled in stipulated time of 85 mins.
- Umpires decision will be considered final and abiding.
- Any misconduct by player/teams, Umpires & Organizer has the authority to suspend the player/team from the tournament.
- The tournament is exclusively for corporate employees and working professionals and Students above 17 yrs and current leagues and professional players can not take part in the tournament at any stage. Mixed Corporate and pure corporate teams are allowed to take part.
- Fixtures of the matches will be published two weeks in advance.
- ID card of each player is mandatory. Contact no., officially e-mail id and soft copy of ID card of every player has to be submitted at the time of registration.
- Please call Ravi 7675006232 , Charan 9553251033
- Email or Phone confirmation of entry
- All Players Photo and Full Names of to be provided to email@example.com
- Make payment (Minimum of 50% Payment in advance)
- Play Matches.